Role: MIS Analyst Retail Operations
Qualification: Any Graduation or above
Experience: 5+ years in MIS
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
MIS analyst Retail Operations
- Create and design reports from existing information systems and analyse the results for management decision making.
- Read raw data and create daily / weekly / monthly MIS reports, Preparing & implementing actionable reports for different frequencies (Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, etc.)
- Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis. Creating MIS/ Dashboard report and presenting it to the concern Department.
- MIS reporting by using MS Excel & Advance Excel like Pivot, Lookup, Conditional formatting at Operational level.
- Produce time sensitive information and provide actionable data that will assist Senior Management in planning and managing the core functions of the business.
- Analyze large sets of data and measure against historical performance
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring business/internal issues.
- Be active part of process automation and MIS automation in the new software environment
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve efficiency and consistency in reporting.
- Perform data analysis for generating Sale and Cost reports on periodic basis.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed by management.
Functional Area: Retail/ FMCG
Reporting to: Group MD
Employment Type: Permanent/ Full time
Salary: plus Expat benefits