Experience: 6 – 11 yrs
Apply : firstname.lastname@example.org
Inventory Analyst Job Role
- Analysing each product movement.
- Analysis of Product sold in loss.
- Brand Product analysis.
- Local Purchase analysis & Management
- Analysis of Non Movable Items and corrective Action for the same.
- ensure that, there is no Over Stock anywhere, and if so, then suitable action for the same
- Over all stock management.
- Shop wise and depot wise profitability calculation.
- Identifying loophole in the system and taking corrective measure.
- Reporting to seniors, about all above analysis to take corrective decision
- Ensure that all Depot and shops are having sufficient Stock. and Other task, as designated by the seniors
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sale
- managing budgets maintaining statistical and financial records
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- overseeing pricing and stock control
- maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- preparing promotional materials and displays
- Sales Driven & interacting with customers.
- To convert as many walk-ins as possible into a Store Sale
- Control inventory loss and damages,
- Track merchandise movement and customer requirements and orders,
- Handling customer queries
- Preparing and updating daily sales report to Head office
- Stock Maintenance
- Team Management/ People Management
- Preparing MIS and Reports
- Coordinating with the senior management